- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- Who is who
- PP Products
- Pest Info
- Pest Forecast
The official plant protection service support to the farming community started in the 1960’s with the implementation of planned agricultural development programs. However, the organized plant protection service began only with the establishment of the National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC) in 1984 to oversee plant protection programs in the country.
Download complete report here
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Please enable cookies.
One more step
Please complete the security check to access tinyurl.com
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 3b001d12c6a25a62 • Your IP: 22.214.171.124 • Performance & security by Cloudflare
Brief HistoryPlant protection services started since 1961 as Plant Protection (PP) unit under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest with the role of providing PP services and distribution of chemicals. Institution of Plant... Read More
Tenders & Announcements
- The National Plant Protection Centre invites sealed bid from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for the supply of Herbicides (Ethoxysulfuron …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the authorized transporter for transportation of …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Center (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the eligible supplier for the supply …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC) is pleased to announce contract for supply of Energizer and accessories for Electric fencing …Read More »
- The publication of annual report provides an ideal platform to capture both completed and ongoing activities of the National Plant Protection …Read More »
Field evaluation of sulfonylurea herbicides against the broad leaf weed, Potamogeton distinctus A.Bennett, in transplanted rice in BhutanIPPC Poster_Weeds2015-kezangtobgyeRead More »
- Abstract The effects of intermittent flooding and pretilachlor rates on emergence and early growth of three common weeds of lowland …Read More »
Thursday, Oct 19 2017, 7:55 am