- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- Who is who
- PP Products
- Pest Info
- Pest Forecast
This is with regards to the award of contract for the supply of energizers and accessories for electric fencing for the fiscal year 2015-2016. The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC) would like to notify all concerned to note the changes in the attached quoted items list in the award of contract:
- No. 16- Energiser box is void.
- No. 27- LX-polar S2 Agriculture Fence Energiser, 5 Joules is corrected as LX-polar S5 Agriculture Fence Energiser, 5 joules
Therefore, this is to inform that the previous attached quoted items list along with rates in award of the contract is superseded by the attached award of contact.
This is issued for kind information and compliance. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Brief HistoryPlant protection services started since 1961 as Plant Protection (PP) unit under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest with the role of providing PP services and distribution of chemicals. Institution of Plant... Read More
Tenders & Announcements
- The National Plant Protection Center is pleased to announce quoted rate for selected items of electric fencing for the year …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha would like to issue an addendum for NIT bid reference no. NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01; …Read More »
- Contract Identification No.: NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01 dated August 17, 2018 The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the …Read More »
- The National Plant protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the interested eligible National bidders having valid trade …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre invites sealed bid from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for the supply of Herbicides (Ethoxysulfuron …Read More »
- Click on given link to view the reportRead More »
- The publication of annual report provides an ideal platform to capture both completed and ongoing activities of the National Plant Protection …Read More »
Field evaluation of sulfonylurea herbicides against the broad leaf weed, Potamogeton distinctus A.Bennett, in transplanted rice in BhutanIPPC Poster_Weeds2015-kezangtobgyeRead More »
- Abstract The effects of intermittent flooding and pretilachlor rates on emergence and early growth of three common weeds of lowland …Read More »
Friday, Mar 22 2019, 6:34 pm