- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- Who is who
- PP Products
- Pest Info
- Pest Forecast
Dzongkhag Agriculture Officers of Paro, Wangdue, Dagana, Gasa, Trongsa, Punakha, Lhuntse, Pemagastshel and Tsirang.
With weather conditions becoming more favourable for the armyworm outbreaks (prolonged dry periods followed by heavy rainfall),it is very important to carry out regular monitoring of the armyworm particularly in maize fields and paddy nurseries to assist farmers to implement control measures on time.
In this regard, you are requested to send one person from your Dzongkhag to collect the pheromone traps from the National Plant Protection Centre, Semtokha and instruct Extension Agents to carry out regular monitoring of armyworm by using the pheromone traps.
Brief HistoryPlant protection services started since 1961 as Plant Protection (PP) unit under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest with the role of providing PP services and distribution of chemicals. Institution of Plant... Read More
Tenders & Announcements
- The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha would like to issue an addendum for NIT bid reference no. NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01; …Read More »
- Contract Identification No.: NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01 dated August 17, 2018 The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the …Read More »
- The National Plant protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the interested eligible National bidders having valid trade …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre invites sealed bid from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for the supply of Herbicides (Ethoxysulfuron …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the authorized transporter for transportation of …Read More »
- The publication of annual report provides an ideal platform to capture both completed and ongoing activities of the National Plant Protection …Read More »
Field evaluation of sulfonylurea herbicides against the broad leaf weed, Potamogeton distinctus A.Bennett, in transplanted rice in BhutanIPPC Poster_Weeds2015-kezangtobgyeRead More »
- Abstract The effects of intermittent flooding and pretilachlor rates on emergence and early growth of three common weeds of lowland …Read More »
- The official plant protection service support to the farming community started in the 1960’s with the implementation of planned agricultural development programs. …Read More »
Wednesday, Feb 20 2019, 1:19 am