- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- Who is who
- PP Products
- Pest Info
- Pest Forecast
The 16 Official comprises of Extension Agents, Plant Protection Officers and Post Production Officers made Institutional visits to Nepal Agriculture Research Institute (NARI) and National Maize Research Program (NMRP) from 11-23rd November 2017.
The main objective of this institutional visit was to learn and strengthen participants’ capacities on successful storage pest management, drying and storage methods practiced in Nepal. The trip also provided the platform for NPPC, NARC and NMRP to share and work collaboratively in research and development activities. Participants will apply the knowledge and skills acquired from the visit to improve farmers’ storage pest management, drying and storage system in their Gewogs. After returning from the visits, the participants made presentation on knowledge and experiences gained from the trip.
The institutional visits were part of Maize TCP Project (TCP/BHU/3603) funded by FAO.
Brief HistoryPlant protection services started since 1961 as Plant Protection (PP) unit under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest with the role of providing PP services and distribution of chemicals. Institution of Plant... Read More
Tenders & Announcements
- The National Plant Protection Center is pleased to announce quoted rate for selected items of electric fencing for the year …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha would like to issue an addendum for NIT bid reference no. NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01; …Read More »
- Contract Identification No.: NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01 dated August 17, 2018 The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the …Read More »
- The National Plant protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the interested eligible National bidders having valid trade …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre invites sealed bid from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for the supply of Herbicides (Ethoxysulfuron …Read More »
- Click on given link to view the reportRead More »
- The publication of annual report provides an ideal platform to capture both completed and ongoing activities of the National Plant Protection …Read More »
Field evaluation of sulfonylurea herbicides against the broad leaf weed, Potamogeton distinctus A.Bennett, in transplanted rice in BhutanIPPC Poster_Weeds2015-kezangtobgyeRead More »
- Abstract The effects of intermittent flooding and pretilachlor rates on emergence and early growth of three common weeds of lowland …Read More »
Saturday, Apr 20 2019, 3:05 pm