- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- Who is who
- PP Products
- Pest Info
- Pest Forecast
The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the interested eligible bidders having valid Trade license for Supply of Laboratory Equipments, Camera & Accessories as depicted in the table attached below(NIT): –
The bid should be accompanied by the bid security drawn in favor of Program Director, National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha. The bid security will have to be in any of the forms as specified in the bidding document and shall have to be valid for 30 days beyond the validity of the bid.
A complete set of bidding documents in English can be downloaded from the following link.
For any queries regarding the above, please contact Admin Unit at +975-02-351016.
Brief HistoryPlant protection services started since 1961 as Plant Protection (PP) unit under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest with the role of providing PP services and distribution of chemicals. Institution of Plant... Read More
Tenders & Announcements
- The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha would like to issue an addendum for NIT bid reference no. NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01; …Read More »
- Contract Identification No.: NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01 dated August 17, 2018 The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the …Read More »
- The National Plant protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the interested eligible National bidders having valid trade …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre invites sealed bid from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for the supply of Herbicides (Ethoxysulfuron …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the authorized transporter for transportation of …Read More »
- The publication of annual report provides an ideal platform to capture both completed and ongoing activities of the National Plant Protection …Read More »
Field evaluation of sulfonylurea herbicides against the broad leaf weed, Potamogeton distinctus A.Bennett, in transplanted rice in BhutanIPPC Poster_Weeds2015-kezangtobgyeRead More »
- Abstract The effects of intermittent flooding and pretilachlor rates on emergence and early growth of three common weeds of lowland …Read More »
- The official plant protection service support to the farming community started in the 1960’s with the implementation of planned agricultural development programs. …Read More »
Tuesday, Oct 16 2018, 1:10 am