- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- Who is who
- PP Products
- Pest Info
- Pest Forecast
The staff of National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC) would like to solicit our sincere condolences to the family of late Mr. Sonam Dorji, who passed away on the early hours of 29th Sept, 2015 at the JDWNRH.
He was born on 14th Oct, 1964 and is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter. He joined NPPC, Semtokha as Junior Librarian on 9th February 2015. As a colleague, he was a very likeable, dedicated and a man of principle. Prior to joining NPPC he worked under National Land Commission as Survey Assistant.
He will be missed dearly by his staff, friends and family. Our thoughts and prayers will always be with you. May you rest in peace.
It is never a goodbye, “See you again”
Brief HistoryPlant protection services started since 1961 as Plant Protection (PP) unit under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest with the role of providing PP services and distribution of chemicals. Institution of Plant... Read More
Tenders & Announcements
- The National Plant Protection Centre invites sealed bid from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for the supply of Herbicides (Ethoxysulfuron …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the authorized transporter for transportation of …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Center (NPPC), Semtokha would like to invite sealed quotation from the eligible supplier for the supply …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre (NPPC) is pleased to announce contract for supply of Energizer and accessories for Electric fencing …Read More »
- The publication of annual report provides an ideal platform to capture both completed and ongoing activities of the National Plant Protection …Read More »
Field evaluation of sulfonylurea herbicides against the broad leaf weed, Potamogeton distinctus A.Bennett, in transplanted rice in BhutanIPPC Poster_Weeds2015-kezangtobgyeRead More »
- Abstract The effects of intermittent flooding and pretilachlor rates on emergence and early growth of three common weeds of lowland …Read More »
- The official plant protection service support to the farming community started in the 1960’s with the implementation of planned agricultural development programs. …Read More »
Sunday, Sep 24 2017, 7:24 am