- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- Who is who
- PP Products
- Pest Info
- Pest Forecast
Mr. Man Bdr Rai started his career in the civil service from 16th August 1986 after completion of Diploma from Agriculture and Horticulture Training Institute, Khangma, Trashigang. On his appointment, he was placed as Agriculture Supervisor in one of the Gewogs under Trongsa Dzongkhag. In 1991 he was transferred to NPPC as Plant Protection Supervisor. And later he was also deputed at Paro International Airport as Plant Quarantine Inspector till 1994.
When position classification system was introduced by RCSC in 2004, his designation changed to storekeeper. Since then he has been working under the Plant Protection Product unit, which deals with procuring and distribution of pesticides in the country.
In the span of 32 years of his service to the Tsa-Wa-Sum, his contributions made with selfless dedication while serving at various places/agencies have been significant ultimately leading to the overall development of agriculture in the country over the last four decades.
The NPPC family would like to wish him a healthy, wealthy, long and happy retired life ahead.
Brief HistoryPlant protection services started since 1961 as Plant Protection (PP) unit under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest with the role of providing PP services and distribution of chemicals. Institution of Plant... Read More
Tenders & Announcements
- The National Plant Protection Center is pleased to announce quoted rate for selected items of electric fencing for the year …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha would like to issue an addendum for NIT bid reference no. NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01; …Read More »
- Contract Identification No.: NPPC/Tender/2018-19/01 dated August 17, 2018 The National Plant Protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the …Read More »
- The National Plant protection Centre, DoA, MoAF, Semtokha invites sealed bids from the interested eligible National bidders having valid trade …Read More »
- The National Plant Protection Centre invites sealed bid from the authorized dealers of Agrochemical for the supply of Herbicides (Ethoxysulfuron …Read More »
- Click on given link to view the reportRead More »
- The publication of annual report provides an ideal platform to capture both completed and ongoing activities of the National Plant Protection …Read More »
Field evaluation of sulfonylurea herbicides against the broad leaf weed, Potamogeton distinctus A.Bennett, in transplanted rice in BhutanIPPC Poster_Weeds2015-kezangtobgyeRead More »
- Abstract The effects of intermittent flooding and pretilachlor rates on emergence and early growth of three common weeds of lowland …Read More »
Saturday, Apr 20 2019, 2:43 pm