The National Plant Protection Centre, under the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following post under Elementary Support Personnel (ESP) Category.
|Sl.No||Name of post||Category||Requirement||Age Limit||Skill/Minimum Qualification required||Remarks|
|1||Lab Attendant||ESP||1no||18-50||Not required||Experienced would be given preference.|
The following copy of the document required to be submitted along with the application:
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese National.
- Submit an application (mention contact no.)
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance Certificate for employment ( Online approved status )
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from the parent organization.
- Attested copy of an academic transcript, if any
- Produce original documents during the time of the interview.
- Employment Application Form with passport size photograph (Annexure 4/1, RCSC)
The interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility may kindly apply to the Program Director, NPPC, on or before June 15, 2019, till 5 pm. The shortlisted candidates for interview will be announced on June 25, 2019, and will be displayed on our Notice board and in this website www.nppc.gov.bt as well. The selection interview will be held on at 9.30 am in NPPC Office, Semotkha. For details, please call (HR Asst) during office hours. Contact: 02-351016/351655